INELAS POLIURETANOS S.L.
Inelas Poliuretanos, S.L. is a manufacturer of high-quality polyurethane elastomers registered under Inaprene® trademark.Inelas Poliuretanos, S.L. company was founded in 1966, at time when the search for industrial applications of these elastomers began.
We specialize in optimization and solving problems that commonly arise in certain
industrial applications and specific mining processes, such as screening, the hydraulic
or pneumatic transport of abrasive solids via pipeline, flotation and abrasion erosion at
certain stages. We advise our clients on the implementation of innovative, simple, high-quality polyurethane products to improve performance and profitability during these
At the present time Inelas Poliuretanos, S.L. commercial network covers Europe, North Africa, and certain countries in the Middle East and America.
Among the products manufactured by Inelas Poliuretanos, S.L. we can find:
- Inaprene® polyurethane meshes for all kind of screen machines, dewatering machines and trommels:
• Conventional polyurethane screens with tension hooks.
• Ine-Flow® polyurethane screens for high-performance screening, with tension hooks.
• Various modular screening systems.
• Panels and meshes for classifying trommels.
- Mobile flexible striking arms for dry-screening of damp and clayey materials.
- Inaprene® polyurethane sheets for different applications and needs.
- Different Inaprene® products for mining: steel tubes coated inside with polyurethane, flotation cell parts, cyclons, accessories, etc.
Inelas Poliuretanos, S.L. is present in the most important international fairs where has received awards for various technological innovations.
These almost four decades with a strong vocation to explore the possibilities of these materials, studies with the same research and constant process improvement have given the company a difficult experience to match. In addition and in parallel, have been raising quality levels to exceed the most demanding.